I wanted to keep some kind of journal about my life living in England, and I figured what better way to do that, while also keeping my friends and family up to date, than with a blog. So here it is - enjoy; I know I am!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Britny and Me and Jr Spell Makes Three


This morning my housemate's boyfriend Mark (affectionately known as Jr Spell) told me that he read my entire blog and that it was really good apart from that fact that there was nothing about him in it.  I promised him that very minute that I would blog about him today, and so here I am.
Mark is a Brit from Gillingham and has been Britny's friend for about a year and a half, her boyfriend for about six months, and he and I have become quite good friends since Britny and I (and subsequently Mark) have moved in together.  There is pretty much nothing uncool about Mark - he does everything in the world for Britny, so he gets points there; he drives me places, picks me up and drops me off (because he only has a little two-seater and he's too nice to make me walk when Britny isn't); he buys me drinks, flowers, sweets, McDonalds on hang-over Sundays; he drives me to the airport and picks me up; he gets me free entry into Gillingham games in his parent's box; he puts up with mine and Britny's crazy behaviour (like singing entire conversations and blaring Lady Gaga in his car, just to name a couple); he is just a really, genuinly nice person and I am super happy he is dating my best friend.  As I said last night, "Mark is practically my boyfriend too." 
I should mention that the only thing wank about Mark is his utter obsession with football.  I mean, all Brits like the game, maybe even love the game.  But Mark - watch out when a game is on, that's all I really have to say.  Other than that small imperfection though, Mark is pretty cool.

So...how was this Jr Spell?  Up to your standards?  I bet the picture is your favourite part. Xx

No comments: